'the works'

I Design Therefore I Am!

Monday 8 March 2010

Combine, experiment, mix and match






This set of artwork signifies using different kinds of media. It was originally done as part of a calendar project titled 'My Life Till Now,' (in the context of art and design). Here the first illustration portrays my imagination that results in the creations, the second one shows the world around us that we look around for inspiration from, and the third one signifies my love for photography that plays a huge role in what I create

2 comments:

  1. combination of the three works r gr8. ur first work has reaaly thought, creativity of ur indeed. others might have been seen better in original form, i mean wider way becuase both has very details in it which cant be judged from computer screen, at least of my laptop.

    ReplyDelete